Self-Sponsored Green Card
Self-Petition for Victims of Crime / VAWA-Based Green Card:
Individuals who have suffered from abuse related to domestic or intimate partner violence, sexual assault, or stalking might be eligible to self-petition for a Lawful Permanent Resident card under the provisions of the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA). This act empowers the spouses and children of U.S. Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents (LPRs) who have experienced abuse to apply for a green card independently of their abuser. It's important to note that VAWA's protections are available to all victims, regardless of gender. You may be eligible to self-petition under VAWA if:
- You have been abused by a spouse who is a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident.
- You are the spouse of a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident and your child has been abused by your spouse.
- You have been abused by a parent who is a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident.
- You have been abused by your U.S. Citizen adult child (It should be noted that the parent of a Lawful Permanent Resident cannot self-petition under this category).
The EB1-A classification is designated for foreign nationals demonstrating exceptional talent in the realms of science, art, education, business, or athletics. Applicants are required to furnish substantive proof that they fulfill the category's legal criteria and must convincingly demonstrate that their intent is to pursue their profession within the United States. For comprehensive details, please proceed to the EB1-A Alien of Extraordinary Ability page by clicking here.
- Achieve international acknowledgment for being exceptional in a specific academic discipline.
- Have a minimum of three years of experience in teaching or conducting substantial research.
- Offer proof of an impending position within the United States that is either on a tenure track or a similar research post.
For additional details, please visit the EB1-B Outstanding Professor or Researchers page by clicking here or by navigating to the designated webpage directly.
- Providing zealous representation before the USCIS
- Providing careful review of your personal circumstances
- Providing careful coordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Ensuring a service-delivery model that meets and exceeds your satisfaction
For additional information about our ability to prepare, and file all the necessary documents required to obtain self-sponsored green card, contact us for reliable advice.